The G20 Business Advisory Board
Led by The European House Ambrosetti, it will offer support to the Italian Presidency of the G20 mainly on economic issues.
December 23th, 2020
The new Advisory Board, made up of CEOs of multinationals, managers and prominent representatives of the international business world, will focus on eight priorities related to the three main pillars of the Italian G20 Presidency: People, Planet and Prosperity.
The eight priorities include:
- Next generation healthcare systems: affordable high-quality healthcare with no barriers to medical supply chains.
- Lifelong education for prosperity: teachers as a key asset and more widespread digitalization.
- A sustainable world: shaping a set of globally shared principles to measure circularity and green transition, to promote a stable, forward-looking regulatory framework and enable resilient infrastructure.
- ESG finance: increase transparency and sustain resource allocation.
- Nothing must be considered useless: moving from managing waste to effective resource utilization.
- Building trust towards new technologies through internationally-recognized ethical standards.
- Supporting SMEs to access global value chains thanks to digitalization.
- Digital identity for citizens, businesses and things: promoting a more robust model of participation to digital services.
The elaboration of these priorities was developed in a report available for download.